Life has been so busy and crazy around here lately that I haven’t had the time or the inclination to blog. Partially just the craziness of life, partially because I’m so darn tired all the time all of a sudden!
When I saw this on my Google Reader I thought it would be a great way to post without having to think about what to talk about!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I have always ALWAYS (since second grade) wanted to visit Australia, so I think I’d like to live there. But I have to say, it would be very hard for me to be half a world away from any family…unless I could take them all with me!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Gloves in the summer. For some reason I don’t mind being cold, but I absolutely hate being hot. I feel so much dirtier when I’m hot than when I’m cold!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Fried tastes so good!! But when I’m cooking it’s always baked.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Harrison Ford. I just love the guy.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Say Goodnight Gracie. I have read and reread that book so many times.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
I didn’t know I was pregnant, 19 Kids and Counting and Hoarders.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
You know…I have no idea.
8. If you were to join a circus – what performer would you be?
The trick horse rider. I LOVE riding horses, always have, but I can’t afford the lessons!
Now it’s your turn! Hop on over to MannLand5 to answer your own questions!