Last month’s goals were very successful, however I wonder if I made them too easy. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has trouble setting goals! It’s not that I don’t know what I want, it’s more than I’m having a very difficult time wording it, I suppose. Anyway, here are my goals for July!
1. Stick within our budgets on Mint.com (why is this so difficult??)
2. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week (this was successful last month, lets keep it up!)
3. Participate in the July Food Stamp Challenge successfully.
4. Apply to at least 4 jobs. (Keep it up until I find a new one!)
5. Socialize with friends outside of work (and bible study) at least 4 times. (This may be cheating since we have a company picnic scheduled and a cookout on the 4th!)
Are you setting goals this month? Tell me about it, because I can always use new challenges!