I love October. Not nearly as much as September, since it’s my birthday month, but I do love October and fall. I know I’m not alone in this, because plenty of other bloggers have been commenting on the same thing! So, what are my goals for this month?
1. Cook at least 4 times a week. This could be tough, since I haven’t been cooking hardly at all lately.
2. Register for whatever tests I need to take to get into school, and complete my application. I’m not sure if this is a lofty goal or not, and it won’t be fully complete until I take the WEST-E and WEST-B in November, but we will see.
3. Finish sanding and staining my bedside table. This turned out to be a much bigger task than I thought it would be.
4. Donate at least 2 boxes of stuff to Goodwill. I do love a good purge.
5. Make at least $100 babysitting and/or on Ebay and Craigslist. I set this goal at $100 because I have 2 babysitting jobs next week and should get $60 total so setting it for $50 doesn’t seem fair 🙂
I think that’s plenty for this month!
Are you setting goals? What are your goals?