Happy Thanksgiving! Right now you are probably sitting down to your Thanksgiving meals, and I will be driving! Yes, we’re eating Thanksgiving on Friday because we’re traveling and I’m working too late on Wednesday. Whatever you’re doing (and I do apologize to my non-American readers!) I hope you are having a wonderful time!
So, in the vein of last year’s Thanksgiving post, I am going to list the things I am grateful for this year!
1. My job. Last year I was thankful that I was employed, today I am thankful that I am employed doing a job that I love!
2. My family. Both extended and immediate. They are all wonderful and I’m so lucky to have them.
3. Our health. Currently everyone in our family is healthy. I’m not talking colds, I’m talking big things like cancer. We are all healthy and happy and I’m incredibly thankful for that.
4. My kitties. They seriously make me laugh every day with their antics! And I love when they cuddle up and sleep with us!
5. Our house. We are lucky not only to have a roof over our heads, but to own that roof as well.
6. My husband. As we approach our two year anniversary I’m so thankful that we met each other and got married!
7. My marriage. We’ve had our ups and downs this year, but we’re plugging along and still going strong! Love that man.
8. Snow! Yes, even snow because it is so beautiful!
9. A garage, where my car is parked safe and sound and free of snow and ice!
10. My husband’s job, which is paying for him to go back to school and get his masters.
11. The fact that, even though I can’t go home for Christmas, a little bit of home will be coming to me, in the form of my sister!
12. Our upcoming trip to Hawaii, which will be fully funded as of December!
What are you thankful for this year?
Stay tuned for another guest post tomorrow!