This is a couple days late, but that’s OK. Here’s my April goal review:
- Lose 4 pounds. I’m totally on a roll with weight loss, and I want to keep it up! A pound a week seems reasonable.
Had I tracked my weight at the beginning of April, I’d know if I succeeded. I think I did this though, so we’ll call it a success!
- Go to the gym 3 times a week. Related to the weight loss goal, obviously.
There were 2 weeks in April that I only went twice, but this is still huge for me!
- Get the Freecycle chairs out of the garage. I’m rehabbing them, but the problem is that my garage is cold, and that’s the only place I can work on them.
Um, fail. I got 1/2 of one done.
- Buy patio furniture. I’ve been asking for patio furniture for a year, but it just isn’t in the budget. Instead I’m saving my babysitting money, and hope to have enough by the end of the month! I have my furniture all picked out and everything!
Due to going out a few times this month, which was unusual, I didn’t make my goal. I think I can do it in May though!
- Have 8 no spend days. That’s 2 days a week. It’s difficult to have these days with two people spending, but if we can work together and agree on days, I know Geoff and I can do it.
Again, I probably should have tracked this. I have no idea if I was successful! Oops.
1. Lose 5 pounds (I know where I started this month, so I can actually track this!)
2. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
3. Finish the chairs!
4. Buy patio furniture
5. Finish 4 scrapbook layouts (There’s no reason I can’t get on top of this!)
6. Finish the goose in my cross stitch! (I’ll probably post about this later)
What are your goals for this month?