I know I say this every month, but seriously, how is it July already?? Please tell me I’m not the only crazy one out there who feels like their life is just flying by! Slow down, life!
Anyway, here are my June goals and my July goals!
Up first, June goals:
1. Lose 5 pounds (again)
I did this!! I’m honestly not sure how, since I stumbled a bit in the middle of the month, but it happened and I’m down almost 20 pounds total!
2. Go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.
Four Square tells me I’ve been to the gym 16 weeks in a row! And yes, I did make it at lest 3 times every week this month!
3. Finish at least 1 chair (if I set a goal of just 1, maybe it’ll happen!)
Oh, I’m so, so close. I have the cushion left, and one more coat on the second chair!
4. Have (or schedule) a cookout with G’s coworkers
Um, scheduled it…but I don’t know that he’s told his coworkers yet. Should get on that.
5. Get through the end of the year and start summer at work without going crazy!
I’d say this was a success, actually. It was tough, but I did it! Transition from childcare into summer camp is stressful!
1. Maintain my weight during my cross country trip (10 hours in a car a day and eating out 2 meals a day? I think maintaining is the best I can hope for!)
2. Get a pedicure when Geoff’s away!
3. Have 3 no spend days when Geoff’s away
4. Have 6 no spend days total in July.
5. Firm up plans for Portland trip in August.
6. Read at least 2 books.
What are your goals for July? Can you believe it’s already July??