Geoff was bugging me to start blogging again, so I sucked him into doing this fun survey thing that I’ve seen floating around.
Who cares that it’s been 3 months since I last blogged. And also that this was a Valentine’s Day thing. What can I say, I live on the edge.
And in case you’ve forgotten what we look like (it has been a while)…
1. How long have you been married?
M: Just over 3 years
G: 3 years and 2 months. On Saturday.
2. Where was your first date?
M: Shoshone Falls, Idaho
G: The drive-in in Twin Falls, Idaho
(This was the same trip!)
3. Where was your first kiss?
M: Outside our best friend, Kim’s house.
G: Outside our mutual friend Kim’s house.
4. Who first said, “I love you”?
5. What were your wedding colors?
M: Silver and blue
G: Silver and blue
6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
M: I have no idea!
G: Geoff, Geoff, Geoff, now listen.
7.Who is her celebrity crush?
M: Harrison Ford
G: Johnny Depp
8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
M: I’d get a Dr. Pepper, and he’d get a dark beer.
G: You’d order us both a beer.
9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
M: That time I made him a cheesecake.
G: You did a really good corned beef and cabbage the first year we were married.
10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
M: Teriyaki chicken in the crock pot
G: You don’t make anything that’s horrible.
11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
M: I don’t usually like music, but currently it would probably be Wicked.
G: Defying Gravity (Wicked)
12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
M: When he doesn’t hang up his coat!
G: Not paying attention to you.
13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
G: Read your book
14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
M: She’s cuddly
G: Her smile
15. What’s her go-to drink at Starbucks?
M: Grande non-fat caramel macchiato
G: The caramel macchiato
16. What’s her blog’s name?
M: The life of a not so desperate housewife
G: Um, unemployed librarian?